Sunday, July 24, 2011

Snork!

Sephi: I am not full of it! you were in a mood!
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: Haha How!  
Sephi: you were all nancy negative  
Sephi: always a bad side to everything I said or suggested
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: Not true. I was betty boobala! Sephi: then he came and talked to you and suddenly it was all light and rainbows and unicorn farts
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: UNICORN FARTS?! 
Sephi: yes
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: I don't think I was quite that floaty. 
Sephi: smells like skittles, tastes like the rainbow :D
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: hahaha 
Sephi: pretty good huh? I should do a skittles commercial
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: Ha. Yeah...they'd totally hire you. Sephi: I think so 
Sephi: I'm just enough awesome and weird
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: Just enough? I'm thinking you more than meet their standards.... you're over qualified is what it is 
Sephi: oh cheers 
Sephi: I choose to take that as a compliment so NEH!
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: Haha take it however ya want

No comments:

Post a Comment