Saturday, July 23, 2011

Comfort!!

If you've been reading here for a while you know that I have body issues. Body issues you say? Why yes!

I am absolutely over weight. I'm watching what I eat and trying to get my exercise under control. I hate to exercise. Everybody says that they hate it for the first few weeks or months and then they love it...it energizes them. I am not one of those people thus far. I had a tiny taste of it and then it reabsorbed into itself and I haven't found it since.

I am very aware of my body. I know what size I am and there are days where it really drags me down. There are days where I do get depressed. But, then there are days where I don't care. Where I think I look good and take 50 + pictures to send to Cael because I feel sexy and happy.

Right now, I am attempting to write a post for Eden Cafe, which is a blogging site that is affiliated with EdenFantasys and has become its own little community. I have written a few posts for them already on my relationship, the things that have happened in my past... this topic though? It's the hardest one I've found. I am trying my best to be positive and see the good side of things but some days, that isn't easy. Some days I want to curl up with a plate of brownies and never reemerge to the world.Those days are rare anymore. I really am happier and more content with my body. Especially since Cael made me strip for him so he could see everything. 

Another thing I found that helped was going through the archives at Eden Cafe. They have sexual pieces, erotica, relationship advice, ....they also have body image pieces. And more often than not they are inspirational or just body positive. This article in particular made me smile and I just wanted to share it with you all :)



Eden Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment