Saturday, July 16, 2011

Learning Curve

As I mentioned before I was sent a couple of Good Vibrations sex toys.  

The second toy I received was the curve by Tantus in midnight purple. This is my first Tantus toy and it has definitely lived up to the reputation it has built.  The toy is 6” long and 1 3/8” wide so it's a fair size. It is also a standard dildo, it doesn't vibrate though it is harness compatible.

I am actually at a loss of words for this toy. I love it. Normally I enjoy the vibrating toys more, but this toy is curved perfectly. It runs along my g-spot with no effort what so ever, and is perfectly thick. I like that full feeling and this toy definitely provides it after months of orgasm denial. It takes a few minutes to get used to the toy, learning how to stroke it properly. Because it's curved it feels awkward moving the toy straight in and out but rocking it up and down seems to be the best way I've found for me. Though it is formed in a way that makes it impossible for you not to hit the right spots no matter what position you're in.

A large plus for this toy is it is silicone and thus shareable, and can be sanitized. I did however find a cleaning issue. After having soaped and washed the toy properly I set it down on the bathroom counter. I don't towel dry toys or they get little fuzzy pieces. The bottom of the toy is not a suction cup, it's not dented at all. It's smooth and perfect. It still suction cupped to the counter hard enough I couldn't get it off and when I slid it off the end it just bent with the lip of the cupboard. I actually had to pry it off. Which, at first was a downside. Until I realized I could wet the bottom of the toy and stick it to walls or showers/tubs and it would stay as long as I used a little force setting it down, not just gently placing it.

Other than that I'm not sure what to say about this toy other than I love it and think everybody should at least give it a try. It doesn't look like that big of a deal until you get it in your hands and in your body and suddenly it rises up among the toy ranks. So go take a look at it at Good Vibrations sex toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment