Sunday, July 3, 2011

Long Weekend

This weekend was a long weekend in several ways. 1. It's Canada day weekend.  2. Cael has been gone. I've spent all weekend trying to keep myself busy. I spent a good portion of the weekend down at my families farm with a few different people. During the time there I managed to get a sunburn. I rarely if ever spend enough time in the sun to burn. Not a huge lobster red burn but definitely enough for me to notice it. Especially on my face, I managed to burn through the sunscreen.

Today I may go out to my grandmothers for a while. If only because its supposed to be really hot today and she has air conditioning.

I think Cael comes home today so that's a huge plus. Other than that I don't really have a lot to say today. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment