- I watched Avatar yesterday. It's very pretty... but it does reinforce my hate of the human race.
- I'm getting my great grandmothers recipes and am making a cook book. It's going to be amazing. She made the best chocolate chip cookies evar!
- I'm spending a lot of time with my grandmother lately. It beats being alone at night.
- I've been emailing with Nilla... being in the (somewhat) same boat is slightly comforting.
- I walked out of my grandmothers last night without the recipe box.... I be a dumbass.
- I finally got a season set of The Big Bang Theory. LOVE IT! Seriously, Sheldon in a ball pit.... just about peed.
- I get to spend some time with Chris this week.... it totally warrants a Yay!
- I've come to realize that Chris is totally my safe spot. He's protective, cares and would do anything for me. I totally get to be special.
- I found a few of the Herbs I want to plant... I'm excited! I love herbs! Just not sure how I'm going to move them inside for winter.... smaller pots maybe... dunno.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
A Short Recap
My brain is mush today so instead of making a real post I'm going bullet style:
Posted by Serene at 5:04 AM