Saturday, March 6, 2010

Eeehehehe! A.K.A. Evil giggle!

I'd like to say that I'm very excited so this post follows no rhythm what so ever. I have to live with my scattered self so you can too :)
Daddy has been gone ...5 months... 6 months... I don't know. I just know it's been a long fucking time.

Today the following conversation took place

Me: Daddy time tonight?

Master: I can't but you do have some good news

Me: oh? (I was trying desperately not to get my hopes up at what it could be at this point)

Master: Daddy is probably coming home in a few months

Me: Really! As in for good?!

To which he replied that they were moving him back to where he originally was to continue running things there.

This is where I lost my shit.

He told me over an hour ago and I haven't stopped vibrating and bouncing since. I can't stop moving. I'm excited.

The minute he told me I of course went in to being deliriously happy to have him coming back home. Having his hand around my throat. His marks upon my body. His lips on mine and the possessive tone in his voice when he grabs me and pulls me close saying "I'm not done with you yet." *Shivers*

Then I realized I get cuddles, and to just be near him again. I'm like a cat watching a little bird with him, every little thing he does fascinates me. That's not to say he doesn't annoy me or make me wonder what the fuck he's doing... he certainly does. BUT! That is not the point of this post. I'm sure I'll have one of those eventually, he takes too much pride in annoying me for it to not happen.

Those were my first thoughts. My second thought was "Well fuck, I better get my ass in gear about exercising before he is close enough to hit me." Seriously, how horrible is that, that, that was my second thought!

Of course, since he told me I haven't stopped moving in an excited fashion... tapping, bouncing, wiggling, cleaning.. Just have to move so that may help out with losing weight!  I told Sephi about the vibrating by the way and she told me to take the phone out of my underwears. I love that girl...she is so the other half of my split personality.

7 comments:

  1. ok first of all...I laughed so loud I think the other people in the house had some serious concerns :P

    secondly...aww thanks! I have never been called the other half of a split personality before! I is flattered! but seriously...take the phone outta your panties or I'm not texting you anymore :P or maybe more...hmmm I'll have to think about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINE! But I hope you know that you're really being a party pooper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I is not! I'm like jazzy jeff on Fresh Prince...so cool they can only allow me on a few episodes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two crack me the hell up! Sir often tells me to take the phone off my tit or outta my undies, so that's part of the humor for me, i think.

    Yay for you Serene!!! Whoo hooooo! What happy news...no wonder you're vibing all over the place!

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a whole unbalanced, off center bubble thing.

    I'm very excited! I'm pretty much addicted to the feel of his skin and I haven't touched him in months... I look forward to an overdose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, how could you not? *grins*.... i love love love the feel of Sir's mouth. it's a freaking amazing mouth anyway, but he kisses so wonderfully (and sucks and bites...)

    I've only beenmissing him for 10 days now...and only 2 1/2 weeks until we get together again but still...it was 7,nearly 8 weeks between our first and last visit...and that was torture. So, i hear ya!

    We burn for them, don't we?

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes we do. Every inch of me burns and responds to master like he has always been the one in control. I love it and hate it at the same time.

    ReplyDelete