Friday, April 23, 2010

Hossenfeffer

Well, I have my new phone. I'm not entirely sure that I'm in love with it yet. I had my last phone for three years so this one will take some getting used to I guess. I'm constantly hitting wrong buttons because the keypad is smaller than I'm used to and I'm slow as hell on the slide out keyboard because it be tiny. I feel slightly gibbled really. It does have a Froggy Nights ringtone though and if you knew how much I loved the little frogs with red toeses you would be über happy for me. *Nods*

I sat down to do some work today. That lasted about two minutes. I can't seem to wrap my head around it today. I read a question and my mind boggled. 'Tis not my day for work.

I'm doing my best to follow Daddy's rules. I still haven't heard from him and I'm trying to make the best of it. I've tried distancing myself, trying being independent, and tried follow the rules. None of it felt right but this one feels the least weird to me right now.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you may hate me when i'm done here.

    I wonder, truly wonder, if your Master is still your master. Sorry, serene, it just seems rather....hmmm...strange? that He is completely unavailable 24/7. I mean, no one works 24/7.

    even cops, nurses, etc...they may work 12, 14 hour shifts, but there is always *some* downtime. Some wee moment of the day to text "thinkin' of you." Hell, he could txt from the toilet...i've done that myself. A quickie text that takes 2 seconds to type and send. Who the hell would be the wiser ?

    It seems unexcusable that if he has "left" you like this, that he would not come out and say so. Unnecessarily cruel, imho. Leaving you hanging.

    And what if, after weeks with no hearing he comes back and says hey baby.

    Are you really ready to support and be with someone who would treat you that way?

    even the strictest D/s relationships i know of don't work that way...their dynamic is built, firstly, on mutual trust.

    It just seems to me that there is something off in this relationship.

    I don't know you. You seem very young. Still at home, still under some control of your parents. You don't work, and do some schooling?

    Honey, you do what feels best for you, but from this old lady's perspective, you've been taken for a ride. Off a long dusty highway. And left there.

    I beg you to calmly, clearly, reread your blog. He's supposed to come home to you? But a date? a time? and no contact *ever* except for one word ??? After weeks of silence? This is not a relationship, serene. *shakes head*

    This is not a relationship, not even slave-based.

    This will be hard for you to read, i know.
    Harder still for you to step back a pace, and to take that long hard look at your life.

    I am not in your shoes. I do not live your life.

    but you do not seem happy.

    and i so wish for you to be.

    Please take this for the spirit of which it is intended. As caring. As an outside observer.

    I hope you find your path to the one you are meant to be with. I hope if it is your master, that he cares and nurtures you...because i just am not seeing that happening.

    Hug,

    nilla

    ReplyDelete