Sunday, July 18, 2010

Every Party Has A Pooper That's Why We Invited You!

This post title is completely irrelevant. Nothing to do with the post, I however, just finished watching Father Of The Bride 2.... in which that song is sung and it amuses the hell out of me. It just does.

I've been walking every night for the last 4 or 5 nights. My thighs kinda hurt,there are some damn evil hills here. I've lost a few ounces, nothing much. I've been cooking a lot healthier too. Except for tonight. I planned on making salmon with some greek salad and veggies. I ended up having a burger and some greek salad. Why? Because I came home and my father was making the salmon... THAT I HAD TAKEN OUT! Why in the world would you just go ahead and make something that somebody else had taken out? Obviously there were plans for it. I absolutely refuse to eat anything he makes because he cooks it in a puddle of oil and seasoned the salmon with lemon pepper. I can do lemon pepper with some other spices on other things... but one fish... to me it tastes absolutely disgusting. A real lemon and some pepper I can, but not that shit. Really kinda pissed me off. I hate when people interfere, unwanted, unneeded and unasked into my shit. Irritating.

On my recent walks I've been watching for houses for my uncle and Lady Di. I found one literally just one house down from mine. It's a beautiful on the outside, flowers, trees, fountains, streams..gorgeous. And the inside... oh my god... it has the kitchen I want, it has the tub I want... its open and just perfect! So, here's hoping that they find out they can afford it and get an offer in before it sells.

Hmm, I think this is really all I have. I'm just totally drained lately. So Sarry!

No comments:

Post a Comment