Saturday, July 3, 2010

Questions.

A while back I stated that questions were always welcomed. This must have been months ago. However, somebody emailed with a question and my invitation for them was the opener. Honestly, I'm quite astounded that somebody actually took the time to read that far back. I think they deserve a sticker. This person wished to remain anonymous but gave permission for me to quote and answer here.

Q:  "I have a pretty strong accent. I was wondering if there was one that you were attracted to?"

A: Yes, actually there is. Well, really there are two. The first is Australian... I'm not sure why, it just makes me smile. The second is Scottish. A very large part of me is Scottish. There are a few other things mixed in, German, French... etc. but most of me is Scottish and I think that may be why it appeals to me. I get an "I'm gonna jump ya!" feeling when I hear it sometimes. It's odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment