Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jump Damn It!

Because if my friends jumped off a bridge I would do it too. Quite a few of the blogs I read are doing these memes so I thought I would do them too, mostly out of boredom.

1. What is your first name?
As far as this blog is concerned, Serene.

2. Were you named after anyone?
My middle name is the same as my great grandmothers. It starts with an "A"

3. Do you wish on stars?
No, the night sky tends to mesmerize me and I don't even think to do it.

4. When did you last cry?
A few days ago because I got really overwhelmed with everything.

5. Do you like your handwriting?
When I take the time and actually focus on it, yes I do. Otherwise it's a mess. Printing is always neat, handwriting is a mess without concentration.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
It varies. Right now it's mediterranean turkey breast.

7. What is your most embarrassing CD?
I can't say that I'm embarrassed about any of my cds. I like what I like and it's a very wide variety.

8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Haha, yes. I find myself amusing as hell, only stands to reason that I'd want to be friends with me.

9. Do you have a journal?
This would be it. I do however have a Grimoire that I haven't touched in a while.

10. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I'm fairly certain that I was born with that organ, yes.

11. What are your nicknames?
Depends on the person. Everybody has their own for me, they range from pet names to variations of my actual name. I even get "bitch" on occasion :)

12. Would you bungee jump?
Nope. I'd die of a heart attack during it so offering a million dollars wouldn't even help.

13. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
My converse wedge ones yes. My runners, no.

14. Do you think that you are strong?
I've been told that I am by a lot of people. Apparently cold-hearted and strong go hand in hand :)

15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Maple Walnut.

16. Shoe size?
8 to 8.5 to god knows what... it all depends on the type of shoe.

17. Red or pink?
Dark red.

18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Weight

19. What do you miss most?
My muse and motivation.

20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?
I'm not sending it out.

21. What color pants/shoes are you wearing?
No shoes, and the ugliest pair of green shorts you ever did see.

22. What are you listening to right now?
The radio.

23. Last thing you ate?
Eggs and a piece of toast.

24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I'd need to be a rainbow crayon, I have too many personalities to just pick one.

25. What is the weather like right now?
Kind of cool out, but it's supposed to get freakin hot out later.

26. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Grandmother.

27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Height and weight. I like tall and thick.

28. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I hunted and gathered.

29. Favorite drink?
Water... or Mikes Hard Berry.

30. Favorite sport?
I do not do sports. I used to play volley ball but it lost its appeal.

31. Hair color?
Medium brown with natural red, dark brown and blonde highlights.

32. Eye color?
Hazel-y

33. Do you wear contacts?
No, but I do think that I need glasses.

34. Favorite food?
Tacos. It's a sad addiction.

35. Last movie you watched?
Hmm, Law abiding citizen.... I think.

36. Favorite day of the year?
I don't think I really have one.

37. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings, I'm not a big fan of scary movies.

38. Winter or summer?
Fall.... and winter if I can stay inside :)

39. Hugs or kisses?
Right now... hugs. Though losing either would be sad.

40. What is your favorite dessert?
Sex in a pan... and yes it is partially for the amusement factor.

41. Who is most likely to do this meme?
Nobody.

42. Who is the least likely to do this meme and comment?
Anybody who has anything to do.

43. What books are you reading?
Nothing right now, my books haven't come out in paperback yet.

44. What’s on your mouse pad?
I don't have one.

45. What did you watch on TV last night?
I fell asleep to a dvd of the big bang theory but other than that I don't really watch TV.

46. Favorite smells?
Lavender, and my blue tub of lotion... it's a mix of flowers and fruit scent... so good.

47. Favorite sound?
My cat snoring, it's so cute.

48. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Not that high on either one.

49. What’s the furthest you’ve been from your home?
Northern Manitoba. Yeah, not far.

50. Do you have a special talent?
Cooking, used to be writing but that's kinda fucked off lately.

51. What is your ring tone?
The sound of crickets and frogs. I love frogs.





I would do the other meme floating around... but I'm tired and don't wanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment