Sunday, July 11, 2010

Update!

Okay, I'm apologizing because my email for this blog has not been working. It's not sending out my responses. So, I have gotten the emails, I have read them and I have responded... it just didn't work. So! If you'll be so kind as to look to the left of the page you will see that the email address has changed. Please use that one from now on. It SHOULD work just fine. I use hotmail for my personal stuff and have had no problems to date. In fact, I tried emailing Nilla from the old gmail account and she didn't get it, but she got the email I sent over my personal account. Since my personal account has my name on it and this blog is fairly anonymous I created a new one. So,  email me there... previous emails from gmail will be moved over and answered there as well. Sorry guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment